OBD11 Vehicle Code Reader1503
Reviews Item 100081a
Be the first to review this product.Write a review
VEHICLE DIAGNOSTIC READER
Find faults on your vehicle quickly and easily and clear codes before you take it to the garage.
The Fault Code Reader is ideal for DIY and professional use, as a quick and simply plug and play tool to read & clear a wide range of fault codes & warning lights from OBD2 compliant vehicles. No software is required, and the unit is self powered via the vehicles OBD2 port meaning it can be carried around in any tool box,ready when required.
For professional or home use, reading multiple Diagnostic Trouble Code (DTC) settings. Diagnose & turn off “engine warning” lights.
- No batteries needed, just connect the OBDII cable.
- Work with all 1996 and newer vehicles that are OBDII compliant (including CAN).
- Read and clear generic and manufacturer specific Diagnostic Trouble Codes (DTCs) and turn off check engine light.
- Support multiple trouble code requests: generic codes, pending codes and manufacturer specific codes.
- Review the emission readiness status of OBD monitors.
- Determine the malfunction indicator lamp (MIL) status.
- Retrieve VIN (Vehicle Identification Number) on 2002 and newer vehicles
- The reader requires no battery, it plugs straight into the vehicle’s connection point for it to power up. It is compatible with all petrol vehicles from 1996 and diesel vehicles from 2004 that are OBD II compliant (including CAN).
The tool provides clear generic and manufacturer specific Diagnostic Trouble Codes (DTCs) to be able to turn off the check engine light. It also determines malfunction indicator lamp (MIL) status, reviews emission readiness status and retrieves VIN (Vehicle Identification Number) on 2002 and newer vehicles that support ‘mode 9’.
The product is supplied with an in-depth user manual which explains generic diagnostic codes and operation instructions.